Southwood Properties is searching for highly professional candidates to join our team!
Southwood Properties is seeking a Property Manager to join their growing team and launch an exciting new project in the Summer of 2020. You must be a strong leader with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. An entrepreneurial spirit and commitment to teamwork are also important traits as you take on the challenges of delivering high level service to Southwood’s residents.
- Provide outstanding customer service for all residents; develop and maintain open lines of communications with all residents.
- Ensure that all maintenance requests are handled appropriately in a timely manner.
- Ensure that residents are provided with a clean, safe and well-maintained environment.
- Maintain accurate records on all aspects of management activity on a daily, weekly and monthly basis for financial transactions, ledgers and move-ins and move-outs.
- Facilitate all lease renewals, move ins, move outs, and deposit refunds.
- Supervise outside subcontractors working at the property.
- Manage vendors and analyze/approve contracts as needed based on the needs of the community.
- Continually inspect property and improvements, recording deficiencies and taking the necessary action, within budgetary allocations.
- Work alongside Leasing to achieve a goal of 100% occupancy
- Two (2) years’ experience in multifamily property management
- Leasing and Marketing experience is a plus
- Experience with MS-Office (basic knowledge of Ms-Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to respond in an emergency
- Ability to perform accounting (accounts payable/receivable) and administrative functions
- Ability to analyze contracts and financial documents
- Ability to take initiative and think independently
- Salary and benefits commensurate with prior experience.
- Ability to earn significant additional compensation through Leasing Commissions.